To establish model townships of social services for low income families with special focus on women, children and elders.
- To remove social anomalies and improve living conditions of the impoverished communities through:
- Quality education with the objective to transform talented and competent youth into leaders in the social, political, economic and technological fields
- Quality healthcare services to people living near the CDSS township
- Vocational training and polytechnic education with the aim to empower women
- Humanitarian projects such as hospice for the terminally ill, old people’s home & disability survival programme