- Children from deprived families and having high IQ and talent are eligible for admission.
- Selection is based on interviews, child’s simple IQ test, confirmation of the family’s low financial status and medical evaluation test.
- Selection process is carried out in two phases:
- Phase-I: It is based on the test and child’s & parents’ interview at the school premises.
- Phase-II: It is based on the report of the Home Visit Officer.
- For the admission committee, home visit to gauge financial status of the family is a major determining factor. Home visit is mandatory before short-listing the candidate for selection.